About Alex Reid
Alex is a Muscle Specialist with the ability to assess and resolve muscular system issues, joint instability and limitations in range of motion within the human body. He is one of only two Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT®) practitioners in Australia.
Alex has spent his career focusing on optimising exercise technique and helping individuals and athletes perform at the highest level. He has worked with professional golfers and tennis players as well as AFL and NRL players.
He has helped numerous clients recover from back pain, shoulder injuries, hip soreness and lower leg conditions.
Call or txt 0414 927 635 to get in touch.
- RTS Mastery Spine and Trunk - Oklahoma City Oklahoma
- Muscle Activation Techniques Specialist Program - Denver, Colorado
- RTS Mastery Science 1 - Oklahoma City Oklahoma
- Ultimate Nutritional Mentorship - Dan Garner Online
- Resistance Training Specialist Program - Washington DC
- MI40 Gym Muscle Camp Graduate - Tampa, Florida
- Poliquin International Performance Coach Level 2 - Sydney Australia
- Certified Boxing Instructor, Fighting Fit for Life - Sydney Australia
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness - Australian College of Sport and Fitness
- Master of Business Administration - Macquarie Graduate School of Management