About Alex Reid
Alex is a Muscle Specialist with the ability to assess and resolve muscular system issues, joint instability and limitations in range of motion within the human body. He is one of only two Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT®) practitioners in Australia.
Alex has spent his career focusing on optimising exercise technique and helping individuals and athletes perform at the highest level. He has helped numerous clients recover from back pain, shoulder injuries, hip soreness and lower leg conditions.
If you've been struggling with an injury that you haven't been able to resolve, or are looking to maximise your sporting performance, get in touch and arrange a session.
- Muscle Activation Techniques Specialist Program - Denver, Colorado
- RTS Mastery Science 1 - Oklahoma City Oklahoma
- Ultimate Nutritional Mentorship - Dan Garner Online
- Resistance Training Specialist Program - Washington DC
- MI40 Gym Muscle Camp Graduate - Tampa, Florida
- Poliquin International Performance Coach Level 2 - Sydney Australia
- Certified Boxing Instructor, Fighting Fit for Life - Sydney Australia
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness - Australian College of Sport and Fitness
- Master of Business Administration - Macquarie Graduate School of Management